VOTER INFORMATION LOOKUP
Fill out the fields below and you will be able to:
- Review and update your voter registration information
- Find out where you vote on Election Day
- Find your personalized sample ballot
- Check your Vote-by-Mail requests
- Track your vote-by-mail ballot to see when it was mailed to you and when it was received by our office
Under the current Florida Laws, Vote-by-Mail requests are valid through the end of the calendar year of the next regularly scheduled general election (November 8, 2022). Voters who wish to receive a Vote-by-Mail ballot for 2023 through 2024 elections will be required to submit a new mail ballot request after November 8, 2022.
This website is intended for use by a registered voter to determine a voter registration and voting status. Access or attempted access by someone other than the voter to his or her own information that is exempt from public disclosure may subject the user to criminal prosecution or civil liability. For more information, visit the Division of Elections Voter Registration Information webpage.