NOTICE: UNIFORM MUNICIPAL ELECTIONS
2023 UNIFORM MUNICIPAL ELECTIONS
ELECTION DAY MARCH 14, 2023
PALM BEACH COUNTY, Fla. (December 23, 2022*) – 17 of the 39 municipalities in Palm Beach County will have an election on March 14, 2023. The voter registration deadline for the 2023 Uniform Municipal Elections is Monday, February 13, 2023.
The following municipalities will have an election on March 14, 2023:
- Atlantis, City of
- Belle Glade, City of
- Boca Raton, City of
- Boynton Beach, City of
- Delray Beach, City of
- Highland Beach, Town of
- Juno Beach, Town of
- Lake Clarke Shores, Town of
- Lake Park, Town of
- Lantana, Town of
- Mangonia Park, Town of
- Ocean Ridge, Town of
- Palm Beach Shores, Town of
- Palm Springs, Village of
- South Bay, City of
- Tequesta, Village of
Voters living within the participating municipalities’ precincts are eligible to vote in this election. Voters living in unincorporated Palm Beach County are not eligible to vote in this election. The polls are open on Election Day from 7:00 am until 7:00 pm.
Voters who are already registered are encouraged to verify and, if needed, update their voter registration. This can be done several ways:
- Online at RegistertoVoteFlorida.gov, have your FL Driver License or ID handy!
- In person at any of our four offices, Monday through Friday from 8:30 am until 5:00 pm.
- By mail. Forms are available in person at any of our offices or online at www.votepalmbeach.gov. Mailed forms must be completed and postmarked by February 13, 2023.
Please visit each municipality’s website for more information about specific elections.
*updated 1/6/2023 removing Riviera Beach, City of as a participating municipality.
*updated 1/18/2023 removing West Palm Beach, City of as a participating municipality.